Engineering, procurement and project management (EPPM), PowerNsun ensures their clients that every project is delivered with required diligence, optimal uses of all the available resources and in line of overall objectives of the project, meeting required time lines. This is possible with the required technical expertise and experience used to execute such projects.
PowerNsun offers a full range of engineering services from initial feasibility studies to legacy install optimisation and upgrade. Our Management Services are all specified for each project, the individual requirements of the project owner are catered for both during construction and by a comprehensive post commissioning support program.
Technical support, Project Management services, System Monitoring and Asset Management programs are few services we provide to our clients on remote and centralised basis.
PowerNsun executes along with the local associate partners grid-connected, off-grid, diesel-hybrid and storage systems in middle east and Africa Region. We offer a full engineering service suite from initial feasibility studies to legacy install optimisation and upgrade.
- Conceptual design development, Feasibility studies and FEED Studies
- Layout development and 3D visualisation
- Performance modelling
- Operational plant optimisation and upgrade
Our manufacturer relationships and global supply footprint in the region ensures we are at the very forefront of market for industry pricing across all components, including:
- Modules: polycrystalline/monocrystalline /high-efficiency back contact cells
- Inverters: string/central/off-grid
- Energy storage: deep-cycle/lithium-ion
- Complete range of balance of System components, (BOS) - DC cables, structures, connectors, combiner boxes, energy meters.
SOLAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We provide following services:
- Project management support ensuring the timely and efficient completion of solar installations
- System monitoring and asset management programs ensuring installations have a lifecycle management program that supports ongoing yield optimisation
- O&M services that are delivered in tandem with the asset management programs
The Management services are all specified for each installation, catering for the individual requirements of the project owner both during construction and by a comprehensive post commissioning support program.