PnS has developed solar straight connector with plug & Socket design suitable for 4, & 6 sq.mm, size cables and are constructed using flame retardant engineering thermoplastic suitable for photovoltaic application and exposure to UV rays. While small solar panels, commonly used for battery charging, may not require special connectors, larger terrestrial arrays for power generation involve higher currents and voltages and place special demands on both cables and connectors for safe operation. The PnS EMPV4 connectors incorporate a flexible watertight seal and are supplied as ‘male (plug)’ and ‘female (socket)’ types to minimize the chance of wrong connections. For proper seal, they require usage with the correct diameter cable, normally double-insulated (insulation plus black/red sheath) and UV protection (as UV rays tend to damage the connection).
- ■ Compatible with MC4
- ■ Simple on-site processing
- ■ Quick, Parallel Connection of PV Modules
- ■ Mating safety provided by keyed housings
- ■ Multiple plugging and unplugging cycles
- ■ High current carrying capacity
- ■ CE approved
- ■ Rated Voltage : 1500 V DC
- ■ Rated Current : 30 A(4.0 mm2, 6.0 mm2)
- ■ Test Voltage : 6 KV (50 Hz)
- ■ Degree of Protection : IP 67
- ■ Contact Material : Copper with Tin Plating
- ■ Operating Temperature : -45°C to 90°C
- ■ Safety Class : II
- ■ Contact Resistance : <0.5 Nm
- ■ Insertion Force : ≤50 N
- ■ Withdrawal Force : ≥50 Nm
- ■ Suitable Cable : 4.0 mm2/6.0 mm2
- ■ Locking System : Snap In
- ■ Quality product that has been stringently tested and used over a long period of time.
- ■ Longer product life.
- ■ Lower maintenance costs.
- ■ Energy savings and minimal loss of power.
- ■ Minimal heat build-up, preventing from overheat.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.