When two or more batteries are used in series in a battery bank then some batteries get overcharged while some remain undercharged due to this the battery bank is not to be able to perform to its full potential. The battery management system basically transfers the voltage from the battery with higher charge to the battery with less charge thus equalizing all batteries at the same voltage. With this technique all the batteries get charged at an equal voltage thus greatly increasing the life of the batteries.
- Easy to install
- Enhance battery life upto 30%
- Built on Micro-controller based AET technology
- Power source: Solar energy
- It manages a rechargeable battery (cell or battery pack), such as by protecting the battery from operating outside its Safe Operating Area, monitoring its state, calculating secondary data, reporting that data, controlling its environment, authenticating it and / or balancing it
- Active Equalization Technique Based on Flash Microcontroller. Su-kam’s Battery Management System is based on the latest flash microcontroller based technology that equalizes batteries connected in series, greatly increases their efficiency and prolongs overall life.
- In Built LCD Display for Easy Monitoring And Calibration Battery management system is provided with in built LCD display showing battery voltages and its states of equalization. It has a built in back light feature making it easy to see display parameters. Through the LCD battery voltages can be calibrated at correct voltages for overall higher efficiency of the system.
- Enhances And Expands Battery Life Battery management system equalizes all batteries to the same voltage level. It does this simply by transferring voltage from higher charged battery to low charged battery. All batteries are now at one voltage level, thus preventing overcharge and undercharge which in turn greatly increases battery life!
- Ideal Fit for Battery Connected Series BMS is designed to get installed very easily with batteries connected in series. Minimum of 2 and maximum 4 batteries can be connected with one BMS system. That means one BMS system can equalize 4 batteries at the same time! BMS has 5 output leads provided at the back for easy and quick connection to batteries.
- Can Accommodate Unlimited Number of Batteries Using Multiple Units! BMS is not limited to 4 batteries! With a larger battery bank, multiple units of BMS can be used. To equalize 5 or more number of batteries together, 2 or more BMS units can be used at the same time, thus saving valuable time.
- Save Excess Money Spent on Battery Replacement Using BMS increases battery life as it prevents undercharge and overcharge. Thus eliminates the need a new battery! No battery replacement means no extra money spent!
- Appropriate All Types of LEAD ACID And SMF Batteries BMS can be easily used in all types of lead acid batteries like GEL, Sealed and AGM! It also works with conventional Lead acid and SMF batteries! So you need to look no further!
- Operated in All 3 Modes - Charging, Discharging And idle Mode BMS is designed to equalize your battery at any time! While charging the batteries, discharging and even when the batteries are not in use. It doesn’t need to be plugged in, just connect it and its ready for use!
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.