Communication set via SMS. The Xcom-SMS set includes an Xcom-SMS, an antenna, and a micro SD card with SD card adapter.
Xtender and/or VarioTrack/VarioString systems can now be constantly controlled from a mobile phone or smartphone from anywhere in the world. The communication device Xcom-SMS allows for connections to sites with a GSM (2G) coverage.
The Xcom-SMS is a cost effective add-on to your system easy to install and a plug-and play solution. It provides a secured access to your installation by the simplest way: sending or receiving SMS to your remote power system.
So easy, so secure! A must in every system, brings added value through full remote control!
... With a simple prepaid SIM card ...
Its extended features include:
- Periodic or on demand operating reports
- Selectable system´s event/alarm messages
- Start / Stop the device
- Control the auxiliary relays
- Access to the parameters (Read & Write)
- Reading the system information data
- Changing the access code
- Periodic reports and system alarms
- Datalogging on SD card
- With the Xcom-SMS and a local prepaid SIM card (not supplied), there is no need for internet access and/or fast 3G/4G connection to securely have the full control of the targeted energy system: A basic GSM (2G) coverage in enough to simply send your demand by SMS and get a reply within seconds!
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.