A three-phase inverter family for commercial, industrial and utility-scale PV plants.
Standard 5 year warranty, extendable for up to 25 years
Made in: Italy
• Low-voltage ride-through capability.
• Reactive power capability.
• Compatible with external Cloud Connect software.
• 98.8% maximum efficiency.
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi communications supplied as standard.
• Integrated Webserver.
• Software INGECON ® SUN Monitor for PV plant monitoring.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations (IP65).
• High temperature performance.
• Different versions to satisfy every project needs.
• Compatible with night power supply.
• 4 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs.
• DRM0 ready (for the Australian market).
Click here for Datasheet
• DC Terminal blocks - No
• PV connectors (1) - Yes
• DC switch - Yes
• DC surge arresters, type 2 - Yes
• AC surge arresters, type 2 - Yes
• DC fuses - Yes
• String current metering kit - Yes
Notes: (1) No crimping tools needed (2)1,500 V fuses. Only for the positive pole
• Reverse polarity.
• Shortcircuits and overloads at the output.
• Anti-islanding with automatic disconnection.
• Insulation faults.
• AC overvoltages with type 2 surge arresters.
• DC overvoltages with type 2 surge arresters.
• Greater power density.
• Greater cost-effectiveness thanks to the cabling cost reduction.
• High availability compared to central inverters.
• High efficiency rates.
• Easy maintenance.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.