• Innovative energy management solution for residential, commercial and industrial markets allowing to increase self-consumption by matching energy production and consumption.
• The INGECON EMS Board is able to manage the connection and disconnection of controllable loads and energy generation, based on the power production data obtained from the power converters and on total system consumption.
• The INGECON EMS Board implements management strategies based on the different devices connected to the system, making it possible to plan how and when to consume the power produced.
• OPERATING MODES - PV (self consumption) - PV + Batteries (standalone or self-consumption with energy storage) - PV + Diesel Genset (hybrid system) - PV + Diesel Genset + Grid (hybrid system)
• Optional control and communication card for INGECON SUN series inverters - Allows complete monitoring of the system by means of INGECON EMS Tools software
• Connectivity: 1 x Ethernet Modbus/TCP, 1 x RS485, 1 x USB
• COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER DEVICES - Ingeteam inverters: Ethernet, RS485 - Monitoring Systems: Ethernet - Power Meter: RS485
• POWER MEASUREMENT - Includes single-phase and three-phase indirect measurement wattmeter for maximum current of more than 65A per phase. REQUIRED: external current transformers (CTs) not supplied by INGETEAM.
Made in: Italy
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.