With the Modbus protocol interface, SMA makes flexible integration of inverters possible. The benefits are obvious. Through use of this well-known, industry standard, other providers can integrate SMA devices into their systems without having to follow the SMA-specific inverter protocol.
Click here for Datasheet
Apply an individual data logger
As a system integrator, you have the option of either quickly and easily using the SunSpec profile activated by default for system integrations or replacing the SunSpec profile with your own individually modified profile (data point mapping) and using it in combination with SMA inverters which offers the advantage of individual data recording. You can continue to use your own data logger solutions along with this individual profile. In addition, detailed inverter data, for example, can also be retrieved within the necessary framework. By using the Modbus protocol via the Speedwire interface (SMA Ethernet), retrieval takes place via a high performance interface.
Easy to Use
• Easy connection of SMA inverters
• Documented protocol standard (e.g., Modbus mapping according to SunSpec) for quick system integration
• Use of standardized protocols enables manufacturer-independent interplay of system components
• Ready for requirements of California Rule 21
• Protocols uploaded directly to inverter
• Retrieval of detailed values possible
• High-performance Ethernet interface for connecting data loggers or control room operated PV systems
• Modbus recognized as an international and widespread industry standard
• SMA as a member of SunSpec Alliance
• SMA inverter is SunSpec certified
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.