Morning Star - ProStar MPPT Solar Charge Controllers 40 amp (12/ 24V)
*Price mentioned here as per Ex. w/h, Jebel Ali, Dubai and exclusive of shipping cost. We will update you the shipping cost as we proceed with your order.
The Prostar MPPTTM solar charge controller with TrakStar TechnologyTM is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT. This controller allows multiple modules in series for 12V and 24V battery systems
Product Tags: Morningstar solar, Morningstar charge controller, Morningstar mppt, Morningstar solar controller, Morningstar controller, Morningstar mppt charge controller, Morning Star in solar system, Morningstar solar charge controller, Morningstar solar regulator, Morningstar regulator, Morningstar solar home, Morningstar mppt solar charge controller, Morningstar solar charger, Morningstar mppt controller
2 to 4 weeks
|The Prostar MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts.; Maximum Battery Current 40A; Data Logging – up to 256 days; Automatic Lighting Control; Custom Programmable – with or without a computer; Advanced Self Diagnostics – to warn against installation errors.|
- Automatic PV Based Lighting Control – field adjustable, multi-event load control enables powerful options for PV lighting systems.
- MODBUS Communications – Solar Industry Standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for easy programming, control, remote data access and charge synchronization.
- High Strength – polycarbonate case and extruded aluminum heatsink.
- Self Diagnostics – continuous monitoring and reporting of any errors through its status LED’s, optional display or communication port.
- Meter – allows adjustments to charging, lighting, and load control settings without a computer.
- High Reliability – conformally coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – using TrakStar MPPT Technology to determine and adjust to the true maximum power point as solar insolation changes throughout the day