Morning Star- Tristar MPPT 600V controller
*Price mentioned here as per Ex. w/h, Jebel Ali, Dubai and exclusive of shipping cost. We will update you the shipping cost as we proceed with your order.
The “breakthrough in charge controller design”, TriStar MPPTThe “breakthrough in charge controller design”, TriStar MPPT600V is the high-voltage controller solar system designers andinstallers have been looking for. Because it enables them to buildsystems with longer and fewer individual strings, wiring, cable andbreaker costs are reduced, and installations go faster and easier.Morningstar is able to deliver this performance with no cooling fansrequired— a remarkable technical achievement in a high-voltagecontroller.
Product Tags: Morningstar solar, Morningstar charge controller, Morningstar mppt, Morningstar solar controller, Morningstar controller, Morningstar mppt charge controller, Morning Star in solar system, Morningstar solar charge controller, Morningstar solar regulator, Morningstar regulator, Morningstar solar home, Morningstar mppt solar charge controller, Morningstar solar charger, Morningstar mppt controller
2 to 4 weeks
Peak Efficiency 97.9%
Maximum Battery Current 60A
Maximum Input Operating Current 15A (self limiting)
Maximum Solar Open Circuit Voltage 600V
Nominal Maximum Operating Power 3200Wp, 48 Volt
Nominal System Voltage 48 Vdc custom programmable to 24V, 36V and 60V
Battery Operating Voltage Range 16-72Vdc
PV Input Operating Voltage Range 100V to Voc = 525V
Wind/Hydro Input Operating Voltage Range Battery Voltage to 500V
Self-Consumption 1.75 - 2.50W
Transient Surge Protection 4500 Watts/port
Ambient Temperature -40 °C to +45 °C
Storage Temperature -55 °C to +85 °C
Humidity 100% non-condensing
Tropicalization Epoxy encapsulation,conformal coating,marine-rated terminals
Charging Stages MPPT, absorption, float,equalize
Temperature Compensation - Coefficient: 5mV/°C/cell (25° ref)
Range: 30 °C to +80 °C / -22 °Fto +176 °F
Set points: Absorption,Float,Equalize,HVD
High Voltage Capacity.
- Maximum input voltage of 600V.
- Operates with PV array Voc voltages up to 525 Voc.
- Wind, hydro operating voltages up to 500 Vdc.
- Pre-set for 48 Vdc battery systems.
- Programmable for 24V, 36V and 60V battery systems.
Extremely High Reliability
- Robust thermal design and no cooling fans
- No moving parts.
- Superior lightning protection from nearby lightning-induced voltage/current spikes
- Extensive electronic protection.
- Epoxy encapsulated inductors and conformally coated printed circuit board.
Very High Efficiency
- 97.9% peak efficiency.
- Proprietary tracking algorithm minimizes power losses • Low self-consumption easy mounting by a single person.
- Continuous operation at full power to 45°C ambient temperatures without need to de-rate.
Maximizes Energy Harvest
- Our TrakStar™ MPPT Technology features:
- Better peak power point tracking than other MPPT charge controllers.
- Very fast sweeping of the entire PV array.
- Enables system monitoring, data logging and adjustability. Uses open standard MODBUS™ protocol and Morningstar’s MS View software
- Meterbus: Communications between compatible Morningstar products.
- Serial RS-232 and EIA-485 serial connectivity.
- High-Low voltage barrier improves safety.
- Available with optional Disconnect Box: 600V PV disconnect switch, battery breaker and prewired input/output bus bars.