Solar PV cable suitable for emerging PV based renewable energy based. These cables are manufactured with Electron beam irradiation technology. Construction: Annealed Electro-tinned fine copper, Insulated & sheathed with Polyolefin co-polymer (XLPO), Electron beam Cross linked. Sheath color: RED or BLACK
Click here for Datasheet
Photovoltaic Power application for connection from PV cell to Junction Box/Inverter in dry, damp or wet condition. It can be installed in open tray or in ducts.
- ■ Voltage range: 600/1000 V AC, 1000/1800V DC.
- ■ Test voltage: 6.5KV 50Hz or 15 KV for 5min.
- ■ Temperature Rating: -40°C to 90°C
- ■ Maximum short circuit temp: 250°C
Click here to download the attached file.
- Continuous operating temperature 120°C.
- Better UV & Ozone resistance & improved weather resistance in adverse condition.
- Improved Oil & chemical resistance, improved crack resistance.
- Improved mechanical properties
- Improved flammable properties.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.