Polaris is a hybrid inverter which combines solar system, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power. It is suitable for remote areas where the cost of utility is too high or emergency usage when utility is not stable.
- Pure sine wave output
- Self-consumption and Feed-in to the grid
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
- User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
- Programmable multiple operation modes: Grid-tie, off-grid and grid-tie with backup
- Built-in timer for various mode of on/off operation
- Multiple communication for USB, RS-232, Modbus and SNMP
- Monitoring software for real-time status display and control
- Parallel operation up to 6 units for 5KW and 10KW
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.