Sungrow SH4.0RS Hybrid Single Phase Inverter
String inverters transform the direct current (DC) from your PV panels into an alternating current (AC) that can be fed into the electrical grid.
String inverters are mostly used in residential solar projects like rooftops, carports, ground mount, and tracker installations. Sungrow string inverters come in a power range between 3 kW and 6 kW.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sungrow SH4.0RS Residential Hybrid Single Phase Inverter
- Max. PV input voltage: 600 VA
- Min. PV input voltage / Startup input voltage: 40 V /50 V
- Rated PV input voltage: 360 V
- MPP voltage range: 40 V – 560 V
- No. of independent MPP inputs: 2
- Default No. of PV strings per MPPT – 1
- Max. PV input current: 32 A (16 A / 16 A)
- Max. DC short-circuit current: 40 A (20 A / 20 A)
There are no reviews yet.