We offer pyranometers for measuring global irradiance meeting the Secondary Standard (ISO 9060), the highest precision class. These devices can be used to record all diffuse and direct radiation in a PV power plant in order to determine the precise PR.
Click here for DATASHEET of 423.034
Click here for DATASHEET of 423.029
They are used in climate research, hydrology as well as meteorology. These devices allow the entire irradiance impact to be measured.
- Supply voltage: 5 … 30 V DC
- Current consumption: 4.16 mA (24 V DC)
- Output signal: 4 … 20 mA and RS485 Modbus
- Spectral range: 285 … 2,800 nm
- Operating temperature: - 40 … 80 °C
- Measuring range: 0 … 4,000 W/m²
- Protection class: IP 67
- Accuracy: < 2 %
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
H: 68 mm (excl. dome),
Ø 150 mm (enclosure),
Ø 50 mm (dome)
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.