Now days Solar pumping system is becoming more and more popular, it is being applied to daily use (underground water),agriculture irrigation, forestry irrigation, desert control, pasture animal husbandry, water supply for islands, wastewater treatment engineering, and so on. In recent years, with the promotion of the utilization of non conventional energy resources, solar pumping systems are being used more and more in municipal engineering, city centre squares, parks, tourist sites, resorts and hotels, the landscapes and fountain systems in the residential areas. This system is composed of a solar array, a pump and a pump controller. Based on the design philosophy that it is better to store water than electricity, there is no energy storing device such as battery in the system.
- The DC solar water kit consists of Submersible Pump & Motor Assembly, Solar Controller with variable frequency drive and remote features.
- The prices doesn't include Solar Panels, Structures and other installation accessories. For further details contact email@example.com or +971 4368 6393.
- Contact us for a product design, BOM details & supply for the solar project components.
Click here for Datasheet
- Ground water lowering
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial Application
- Drip irrigation & sprinkler
- Tank / Cistern filling
- Wildlife refuge
- Rural water supply for ranches, cabins, and cottages
- HP Range- 40 to 60 HP
- Input Power Watt- 32000 to 55000 watt
- Head Meter- 44 to 730 meter
- Flow LPM- 283 to 2667 Ltr.
- VFD Range- 60 to 90 Amp
- Internal diagnostics will tolerate a lower input voltage.
- Whenever possible, the controller attempts to regulate the pump load in a manner that optimizes for maximum power transfer from the solar array
- A three-digit seven-segment display provides a detailed indication of system status.
- A small keypad offers flexibility for selection of user options.
- A continuous data connection for remote telemetry is made available via an RS485 port. (Optional)
- Dry run Protection, Overload Protection, Open Circuit Protection, Short Circuit Protection & Over Heat.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.