The Sunny Boy Storage 5.0 is a high-performance SMA battery inverter for private homes. Larger storage systems are easy to implement and are flexible to expand with a total of three battery connections.
Click here for datasheet.
• Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz): 5000 W1)
• Overload capacity (at 25°C to max. 60 sec)2): 6300 W
• AC nominal current output (at 230 V, 50 Hz) : 21.7 A3)
• Nominal AC voltage / AC voltage range : 230 V / 172.5 V to 264.5 V
• AC grid frequency / range : 50 Hz / 45 Hz to 65 Hz
• Adjustable displacement power factor : 0.8 overexcited to 0.8 underexcited
• Feed-in phases / connection phases : 1/1
Battery DC input
• Max. DC voltage : 600 V
• DC voltage range / DC rated voltage : 100 V to 550 V / 360 V
• Min. DC voltage / start DC voltage : 100 V / 100 V
• Max. DC current per DC input / number of DC inputs : 10 A / 3 x 10 A
• Max. short-circuit current : 40 A
• Battery types : Li-ion4)
• Max. efficiency : 97.5%
• Always up and running quickly with modern communications
• Easy installation
• Fast commissioning due to integrated web interface
• Always informed thanks to direct connection to Sunny Portal/Sunny Places
• Web-based UI: Always up and running quickly with modern communications
Reliable electricity supply
• Reliable power supply–even in the event of grid failure
• Integrated Secure Power Supply provides electricity to individual loads manually from the battery even in the event of a grid failure
• Optionally with an automatic transfer switch for full power supply to the home from the battery and PV system on all three line conductors in the event of a grid failure
• Power in the battery-backup operation of up to 8 kW is sufficient for all standard loads
• 10-year warranty
With the high protection class IP65, it can withstand even harsh ambient conditions and is therefore also ideally suited for outdoor installation.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.