This new SMA system solution combines the advantages of decentralized PV system layouts with the beneficial features of the central inverter concept. With the SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 as the inverter component, this system approach ensures high performance and maximum design flexibility for the entire PV system.
Large-scale commercial plants and solar power plants, Further application details refer the brochure.
Intelligent - The new system philosophy
Four components comprise the new SMA system solution:
- A highly efficient SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 inverter
- Combiner Boxes flexible in use
- The central SMA Inverter Manager
- The LCS commissioning tool
The SMA Inverter Manager plays a central role within the system: As the central communications component and sole interface for the entire system control, it handles all the important inverter and system management functions for up to 42 inverters in one system (up to 2.5 MW). External combiner boxes establish the connection between PV array and inverter.
Persuasive - High Flexibility, low Costs
- Whether in commercial or industrial applications, this unique system approach, with the SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 as the central inverter component, is the optimal system solution including numerous advantages for the user.
- The result: high efficiency and maximum planning flexibility. Installers in particular will benefit from the easy installation, simple commissioning and low maintenance costs. With a power output of 60 kVA and its compact design, the SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 is comparatively lightweight at only 75 kg. This makes installation easier and cuts costs as a result.
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.