SMA SUNNY TRIPOWER perfectly suited to the design of the traditional residential PV system up to the higher power outage range. After all, with the addition of the new 10 kVA and 12 kVA versions to the portfolio, the Sunny Tripower product range covers a broad spectrum of applications. Users benefit from numerous tried-and-tested product features. Highly flexible with its proven Optiflex technology and asymmetrical multistring, it delivers maximum yields with a top efficiency rating and OptiTrac Global Peak. In addition to SMA and Sunspec Modbus communication, it also comes standard with a direct Sunny Portal connection via SMA Webconnect. Other standard features include integrated grid management functions, reactive power supply and suitability for operation with a 30 mA RCD. In summary, when it comes to system design in the 5 kW to 12 kW power classes, the Sunny Tripower is the optimum product solution – for applications ranging from use in your own home and larger PV rooftop systems to implementation of smaller-scale PV farms.
Click here for Brochure.
Click here for Datasheet.
Home and larger PV rooftop systems to implementation of smaller-scale PV farms, Further application details refer the brochure.
- Maximum efficiency of 98%
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
- Active temperature management with OptiCool
- DC input voltage of up to 1,000 V
- Integrated grid management functions
- Reactive power supply
- Module-tailored system design with Optiflex
- SMA Webconnect
- Sunny Portal communication
- SMA and SunSpec Modbus communication
- Simple country configuration
- Multifunction relay comes standard
- Three-phase feed-in
- Cable connection without tools
- SUNCLIX DC plug-in system
- Integrated ESS DC switch-disconnector
- Easy wall mounting
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.