TS 25 (3 – 5 modules) 1300 x600 x600mm (HxWxD)
Whether for emergency power, a stand-alone power system or to cut peak loads, whether on- or off-grid, whether in the desert or the arctic circle – with the TS system, TESVOLT offers a tech-nical storage solution for any application. The TS system is not only flexible, with a size and output that can be adapted to suit any need, it is also one of the most advanced and efficient storage systems. It is extremely robust and is therefore well-suited to the hardest tasks. Thanks to high-quality battery cells from the automobile industry and innovative technologies, such as the Active Battery Optimizer, our TS storage system is one of the most efficient and durable products on the market.
Click here for datasheet.
- Emergency power - in the case of a power failure, your storage system is ready to supply power in a split second
- Peak load shifting - cut your peaks in consumption and save money by reducing the size of the mains connection
- Increase self consumption - use more of the power you have generated
- Off-grid power supply - set up your own power grid, e.g. in conjunction with a photovoltaic system.
Technical specifications TESVOLT battery module
• Module energy : 4.8 kWh
• C-rate: 1C (4C max. 20 sec.)
• Cells: Lithium NMC prismatic (Samsung SDI)
• Max. charging, discharging current : 900 A
• Cell balancing : Active Battery Optimizer
• Cycles @ 100% DoD | 70% EoL | 23 °C +/-5°C 1C/1C : 6,000
• Cycles @ 100% DoD | 70 % EoL | 23 °C +/-5°C 0.5 C/0.5C : 8,000
• Efficiency (battery) : up to 98%
• Operating voltage : 44.8 to 58.1V
• Operating temperature : -10 to 50 °C
• Humidity : 0 to 85 % (non condensing)
• Weight : 36 kg
• Dimensions (HxWxD) 163 x490 x480mm
• Certificates/Norms Cells: IEC 62619, UL 1642, UN 38.3
• Product: CE, UN 38.3, IEC 61000-6-1/2/3/4, BattG 2006/66/EG
• Warranty: 10-year performance warranty, 5-year product warranty
• Recycling: free take-back scheme from TESVOLT
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.