The Speedwire/Webconnect data module is a Speedwire communication interface with Webconnect function for one inverter.
Speedwire uses the internationally established Ethernet standard, the Ethernet based IP protocol as well as the communication protocol SMA Data2+ optimized for PV systems. This enables a consistent 10/100 Mbit data transmission to the inverter as well as reliable monitoring, control, and regulation of the PV system.
Click here for Datasheet
The Speedwire/Webconnect data module performs the following tasks:
• Set-up of a Speedwire network
– In Webconnect systems for the inverter communication with Sunny Explorer
– In Cluster Controller systems for inverter communication with the Cluster Controller
• Data exchange in a Cluster Controller system via a router/network switch
• Data exchange with Sunny Portal:
– In Webconnect systems via a router with Internet connection
– In Cluster Controller systems via the Cluster Controller
• Data exchange with Sunny Explorer
• Additionally for PV systems in Italy: Connection to or disconnection of the inverter from theutility grid and definition of the frequency limits to be used by means of IEC61850-GOOSE messages
• The Modbus interface of the Speedwire/Webconnect data module is designed for industrial use and has the following tasks:
– Remote query of measured values
– Remote setting of parameters
– Setpoint specifications for system control
My Product Reviews
You have submitted no reviews.