"The fundamental principal of economic activity is that no man you transact with will loose, then you shall not” ...Arthashastra
Solar Simplified – Do you know, more than 70% of a solar project’s time and money is spent making the solar components available to the site, in other words, it is the material management that drives the efficiency and cost of the solar projects. The objective is to address this effectively to shorten the solar project turnaround time by 25-30% and with an overall cost reduction of 3-5%, especially for rooftop – commercial and industrial installations.
As an integrated solar project supplier, we work towards aligning the demand chain with the required visibility. We have created the BOQ templates for on-grid rooftop systems up to 5 MW with their price and availability for the next three running months to ensure that the projects are quoted in the least possible time and with complete awareness of options, their prices and availability, in line of meeting the overall objective of reducing the project turnaround time and cost. We act as demand aggregators, clubbing up demand from the market with their schedules, aggregating them on a real-time basis, creating master plans for procurements, and extending the benefits of ‘economies of scale’ to our customers.
Our product portfolio consists
- DC Cables, made in India, Electron beam irradiation technology, TUV certified
- Complete range for connectors, made in India, TUV certified
- Combiner boxes with multi stings input and outputs with Surge protection devices (SPD), DC disconnector and fuse and fuse holders
- Anodised Aluminium structures for various Roof tops
- All in one Solar street lights, approved by Dubai municipality
- OPZV, Pure deep cycle Gel, deep cycle, AGM standby (12V, 2V, 6V, 8V)
- Lithium Ion stackable batteries with 10 year warranties
- Solar water pumps for irrigation
- Philips LED lights
- Off-grid and Hybrid small inverters Polaris and Su-Kam from Taiwan and India
- DC refrigerators and Air conditioners
MD & Founder
Mr. L.K. Verma has more than 28 years of professional experience in Enterprise development, growth strategies, process improvements and supply chain in India, Middle East, Africa and Europe. Entrepreneur, creator, writer, speaker, visionary and strategist, he has worked across industries and functions, including last six years in solar energy. Starting his career in 1992 as management trainee with a multinational company from India to an entrepreneur managing one of the largest solar design and supply company in the region, a Mechanical Engineer with business leadership program from Harvard. He has been a mentor and advisor to many business initiatives in India and UAE and couple of his white papers are published in CII and other publications. He has been a part of many delegation and represented trade promotions at country levels. He has been awarded with “The middle East Solar energy leadership” award and “Pravasi Ratna” in 2018.
Founder and Managing director of Powernsun; One stop solar Solutions, Supplies and System company supporting residential, commercial and industrial installations for on-Grid, Off-Grid and PV diesel Hybrid systems in South Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe region.