Regional Sales Head- Germany
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales targets within the DACH region in Germany. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and developing business opportunities in the solar and energy storage market for Powernsun. You will manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals and will work closely with the technical and backend team to ensure customer satisfaction. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales and business development, preferably in the area of trade sales of Solar Equipment’s, while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely drive sales in conjunction with backend support and set profitable goals for the company in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Establish sales objectives by estimating the sales volume of solar components within allocated territories and develop sales quotas for the region.
- Implement marketing strategies including but not limited to participation in exhibitions, conferences, webinars, etc. based on market requirements.
- Promote the company’s product portfolio amongst downstream players including resellers, EPCs, and installers.
- Enable and train customers i.e. downstream players (resellers, EPCs, and installers) with PNS One (integrated management software platform) to facilitate sales, support, and improve efficiency levels of downstream players
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Deliver reports on sales goals, targets, and additional sales insights.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of market trends, regulatory environment, and competitive landscape.
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 5-7+ years of sales experience with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Experience in solar PV or a closely related industry is desirable.
- Must have a commercial mindset, be a problem solver, and be able to articulate thoughts and concepts well.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Desire/ability to travel up to 40%.
- Fluency in German and English is essential. Fluency in any other European language is an advantage.