Dyness A48100 Lithium ion battery Module
A48100 lithium iron phosphate battery system is a standard battery system unit, customers can choose a certain number of A48100 according to their needs, by connecting parallel to form a larger capacity battery pack, to meet the user’s long-term power supply needs. The product is especially suitable for energy storage applications with high operating temperatures, limited installation space, long power backup time, and long service life.
- Additional information
A48100 energy storage product’s positive electrode materials are lithium iron phosphate, battery cells are managed effectively by BMS with better performance, the system’s features as below:
- Comply with European ROHS, Certified SGS, employ non-toxic, non-pollution environment friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), safer with longer life span.
- Carries battery management system with better performance, possesses protection function like over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, Single core balancing function.
- Intelligent design configures integrated inspection module.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel of multi battery for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, then recharging period can be up to 10 months during the storage.
- No memory effect so that battery can be charged and discharged shallowly.
- With wide range of temperature for working environment, -20℃ ~ +55℃, circulation span and discharging performance are well under high temperature.
- Less volume, lighter weight.